Logic Consulting Group has just partnered with a large restaurant chain to hire a Senior level Internal Audit professional. This is a newly created position (considered as manager level based on their org structure, starting out as a individual contributor). Someone coming straight out of public accounting is okay. Must have an Active CPA.
Our client company offers great work/life balance and benefits and perfect for a family oriented person.
- Work under the direction of the Internal Audit Manager
- Responsible for the timely execution of risk-based internal audits of financial controls, accounting reviews and special projects
- Ensure successful completion of assigned projects, from pre-planning to wrap-up
- Identify and communicate issues raised through comprehensive reports, offering recommended solutions relevant to business and risk
- Communicate findings to ensure any potential concerns are addressed in a timely and effective manner
- Travel is required: Travel between corporate facilities (California: Irvine, Baldwin Park and Lathrop) as well as to satellite offices in Nevada, Arizona, Colorado and Utah
- The frequency and extent of travel will vary depending on the volume and nature of positions in each facility
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 5 years of total experience, including a minimum of 2 years’ experience at a public accounting firm
- CPA is required