3RD SHIFT QUALITY CONTROL SUPERVISOR POSITION!
HOURS: 9:30PM - 6:00AM
**PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO WORK 3RD SHIFT.
Our client is a well-established $100M global technology manufacturer seeking a 3RD SHIFT QC Supervisor. You will be ensuring oversight of the company's quality policy, processes and/or business improvement efforts within the organization.
Responsible for interfacing with Engineering, Manufacturing, Customers, and Suppliers on quality related issues. This person typically has a staff of quality inspectors reporting directly to him/her. Strive to obtain and sustain a zero escape strategy. Leads, schedules, and directs the quality department on daily priorities, validate testing in a lab environment and supports manufacturing while driving improvements in the Quality dept.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee the QC lab, Roller-Bend, manufacturing in-process and final inspection
- Supervise all QA personal, manage schedule, time cards, and daily productivity
- Understanding of basic computer skills, along with operational knowledge of DMA and tensile testing equipment.
- Reads and interprets engineering drawings, parts list and specifications.
- Verify accuracy of manufacturing and quality planning / MO’s and test plan
- Work closely with manufacturing and test personal on customer problems and solutions
- Some college education for engineering or quality in a manufacturing environment
- 5 years of quality supervision of 5 employees or more.
- Computer Literate
- MRP System (Word & Excel)
- Strong Verbal & Communication Skills
- Full Knowledge of ISO 9001
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus
- Develop Spread sheets, metrics, using Excel
- ASQ Certified, CQA, CQE, CSSGB
- Lab Tech Experience