Logic Consulting Group
has partnered with a well-established real estate company who is looking to add a Real Estate Attorney to their team. The Real Estate Attorney will be reporting to the top executive at the real estate company. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a dynamic and fast-paced environment and to be a part of a talented team.
- Draft, interpret and negotiate various real estate related contracts including commercial real estate leases, purchase and sale agreements, licenses, consulting and service agreements, vendor and construction contracts, and other ancillary real estate documents.
- Manage and resolve commercial tenant lease issues and ensure tenant lease compliance.
- Manage legal work for the company as needed. Help support the company’s business needs and objectives through strong legal advice and guidance.
- Provide advice and counsel to executive members of the company regarding corporate business matters, real estate issues, and other general legal advice.
- Manage litigation and provide supervision for outside counsel, if needed
- Juris Doctorate Degree from a top Law School with commensurate academic performance is required
- A minimum of one to three (1-3) years legal experience in the following area(s):
- Real Estate Transactions, with emphasis on commercial leasing
- Landlord/Tenant Law in California
- Prior real estate sales experience helpful
- Ability to multi-task and meet demanding deadlines
- In house counsel and/or law firm experience required
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $120,000 - $140,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance