Assistant Property Manager position Available NOW!!!
Logic Consulting Group has engaged in a new Assistant Property Manager search with a well-established Real Estate Company in Orange County, CA. Our client owns 50 properties. We are looking for someone who has a desire to learn and professionally grow working directly for a Founder. Our client manages commercial real estate portfolio that includes retail, mixed-use, office and multifamily assets located primarily in OC. The firm is led by a seasoned management team with over 50 years of commercial real estate experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain tenant satisfaction and oversee all aspects of tenant management while assuring the highest possible standards of property maintenance and appearance.
- Responsible for managing all tenant relationships and building improvement projects. Visit tenants on a regular basis and respond professionally and promptly to their questions and requests.
- Assist the Director of Leasing in determining the office/retail needs and eligibility of prospective tenants.
- Inspect all properties and vacant suites to ensure they are in the proper condition.
- Examination of suitability of retail and proper location within the property for the maximization of rental income.
Must have a BA Degree. Real Estate license is preferred. 3-5 years RE experience in property management experience for residential and commercial properties.