PROPERTY ACCOUNTANT OPENINGS - APPLY NOW!!!
$60,000 - $65,000 base salary plus bonus
We are currently recruiting for two property accountants for a Real Estate Investment company in Irvine, CA. Our client owns and manages 10 million sq ft of office building and industrial properties in the San Diego, California; Centennial, Colorado; Los Angeles, California; San Jose, California; Renton, Washington; and Phoenix, Arizona
This individual will perform and general accounting duties that require strong attention to detail and organizational skills. They will support the field Property Managers from an accounting perspective.
Responsible for day to day accounting of industrial buildings.
- Direct point of contact and daily communication with Property Management team in the regional offices.
- Process quarterly reporting, including lead schedules, accruals and variances.
- Prepare joint venture monthly reporting requirements.
- Assist in quarterly reforecast process.
- Assist with preparation and review of annual CAM reconciliations.
- Assist with preparation of schedules and support for annual audit.
- Responsible for tenant ledgers.
- Review bank reconciliations.
- Process accounts payable.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting required.
- Minimum 1-2 years of property accounting experience preferred
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and Outlook. (YARDI preferred)