Staff Accountant, Torrance, CA
MUST SPEAK KOREAN!
Logic Consulting Group is seeking 2 Staff Accountants for a client located in Torrance, CA for a growing restaurant chain. Apply now!
The Staff Accountant’s responsibilities include maintaining financial records and reports, performing account reconciliations, assisting with budget and close processes, conducting internal audits, and maintaining accounts payable documentation.
- Growing upscale Korean Restaurant chain!
- Lots of career growth
- Reports to the Sr. Director of Finance
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Preparation and maintenance of journal entries, financial reports, records, account reconciliations, general ledger accounts and assist with monthly close processes
- Track daily multi-location store cash deposits, reconcile bank accounts and credit card receipts
- Maintain and process documentation for accounts payable, reconcile intercompany accounts
- Review and audit comps and discounts for accuracy and control
- Prepare and post month-end journal entries, including credit card transactions, analyze financial statements for variances, articulate reasons for variances
- Prepare biweekly employee payroll thru ADP for designated locations
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or other related fields
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in finance and/or accounting
- Proficient in QuickBooks