LOGIC CONSULTING GROUP is a full-service recruitment and executive search firm providing strategic, and flexible staffing solutions for employers and job seekers. At LOGIC, our focus and commitment are simple. To offer the best effective solutions, career guidance and insight to educate and empower those around us. We source and hire top talent on a direct hire, project & contingency basis within the disciplines of Finance and Accounting, Internal Audit, Technology, Human Resources, and Administration. Whether you are a talented professional or a company seeking a talented professional, we welcome the opportunity to work with you!
: Supply Chain Manager
: $80,000 – $90,000/ year
Fast-growing and inspiring environment. Your job will never get boring!
- Amazing team of 5 talented individuals who love what they do and who they work with
- Competitive benefits that include Medical, Dental, and Vision, as well as great company perks
As an Operations & Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring our overall supply chain strategy (including purchasing, vendor management, 3PL and customer service management) in order to maximize efficiency and productivity.
- Develop appropriate supply chain strategy to maximize customer satisfaction at the lowest possible cost.
- Lead the team in executing best practices and measuring performance through agreed upon Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Work directly with sales department to determine most cost-effective distribution solution for finished goods transportation to customers.
- Work with freight forwards and transportation companies to set best route and rate (review and approve all freight terms and agreements).
- Collaborate with procurement department to determine best practice for freight in and freight consolidation.
- Work with Finance, Sales, and Product Development team to determine best vendors and distributors
- Plan, manage, and coordinate all activities related to the sourcing and procurement of necessary materials and supplies needed to meet the changing levels of product demand.
At LOGIC CONSULTING GROUP, we believe in investing in partnerships to build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with our clients and candidates. We strive to thoroughly understand each client’s specific requirements and corporate culture. Logic has been recognized as a strong business partner providing the highest level of professional service, respect and commitment to delivering results. If you are seeking an effective solution to a staffing challenge, or a knowledgeable professional to assist you in locating the right opportunity to advance your career, our team is here to help.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business Management or equivalent experience
- 3 to 5+ years of supply chain or operational management experience
- Ability to analyze data and prepare KPI’s
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight time frames and simultaneously manage several projects
- E-commerce experience preferred