This brand name company is consistently ranked as one of the top places to work in OC!
The position was recently upgraded to a manager level role, so duties below may be slightly lower level than the actual role.
- Oversee general accounting staff
- Month/Period-end close and preparation of journal entries
- Account reconciliations and preparation of financial reports
- Auditing and verifying documents that support overall account balances.
- Assist in preparing internal financial statements and footnotes.
- Assist with annual external audit (Big 4 firm) and prepare assigned schedules for the annual audit.
- Assist with special projects including testing system enhancements, report development and establishing new account reconciliations.
- Assist with daily cash projections and reconciling of cash and credit sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA license required
- 3-4 years with a national public accounting firm
- 1-2+ years of private industry accounting would be a major plus
- Some supervisory experience required
Why is this a great place to work:
- Great people, environment, and culture! Extremely low turnover
- The company is a market leader in its space
- Generous benefits and low OT