The ideal candidate for this position will be a strong executor. Have a high attention to detail with the ability to communicate well with all levels of the organization and work well with a cross-functional teams.
As a key member of the Corporate FP&A team, the Senior Financial Analyst will be involved in all aspects of financial planning and analysis function with focus on: operational and analytical reporting, budget, rolling forecast cycles, financial consolidation, and various planning and analytical initiatives.
- Support the annual budget and consolidation process
- Monthly financial forecast consolidation and analysis of results
- Aid in the month end close process with various departments
- Development of robust sales reporting and analytics
- be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines
- Manage and present pricing proposals
- Assist with the front-end due diligence and integration of other divisions
- Prepare support schedules for quarterly Board meetings
- Assist in preparation of GAAP and pro-forma monthly management reporting packages and analysis
- Special projects as assigned
- This person must also have a demonstrated ability to question and investigate data anomalies and follow through to resolution.
- Effective critical thinking, technical and problem solving skills with the ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong system skills.
- BS/BA in Finance/Accounting; MBA is a plus
- 4 plus years of experience in corporate/operations finance
- Experience in a public company
- Intermediate to expert level knowledge of Excel required
- Hands on knowledge with tier one ERP systems
- Exposure to data mining and working with large and complex data sets
- Financial modeling, reporting & analytical experience in a corporate environment