LOGIC CONSULTING GROUP is a full-service recruitment and executive search firm providing strategic, and flexible staffing solutions for employers and job seekers. At LOGIC, our focus and commitment are simple. To offer the best effective solutions, career guidance and insight to educate and empower those around us. We source and hire top talent on a direct hire, project & contingency basis within the disciplines of Finance and Accounting, Internal Audit, Technology, Human Resources, and Administration. Whether you are a talented professional or a company seeking a talented professional, we welcome the opportunity to work with you!
: Director /VP of Tax
: $150,000 - $200,000
: Irvine, CA
We are seeking for a committed, driven Director/VP of Tax for one of our clients in Orange County. Our client is rapidly expanding through organic growth and acquisitions and is the market leader in its real estate space. The Accounting and Finance team has strong players with Ex-Big 4’s and National Firm CPA’s.
- Manage relationship with third-party service providers (Big 4) and develop engagement budget and timeline.
- Directly oversee one Tax Manager.
- Work with Accountants to ensure timely completion of their tax deliverables.
- Liaison with operating management on tax issues and accounting staff on tax accounting issues.
- Identify tax issues and conflicts and proactively communicates solutions to management.
- Prepare analysis of income tax accounting impact of transactions.
- Coordinate with tax advisors to ensure proper accounting of transactions.
- Responsible for oversight of the timely completion of federal and state income tax returns including all related analysis and support, including all required tax payments.
- Reconciliation and validation of tax adjustments to GAAP books
At LOGIC CONSULTING GROUP, we believe in investing in partnerships to build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with our clients and candidates. We strive to thoroughly understand each client’s specific requirements and corporate culture. Logic has been recognized as a strong business partner providing the highest level of professional service, respect and commitment to delivering results. If you are seeking an effective solution to a staffing challenge, or a knowledgeable professional to assist you in locating the right opportunity to advance your career, our team is here to help.
- Approximately 10-20 years of hands-on income tax experience in a corporate environment or public accounting firm
- Minimum of 7 years of Big 4 tax experience in real estate, private equity, investment partnership, or fund-of-fund
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Tax or Accounting
- CPA certification preferred
- Significant tax compliance and ASC740 experience
- Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook and Excel required.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and written and oral communication skills