LOGIC CONSULTING GROUP is a full-service recruitment and executive search firm providing strategic, and flexible staffing solutions for employers and job seekers. At LOGIC, our focus and commitment are simple. To offer the best effective solutions, career guidance and insight to educate and empower those around us. We source and hire top talent on a direct hire, project & contingency basis within the disciplines of Finance and Accounting, Internal Audit, Technology, Human Resources, and Administration. Whether you are a talented professional or a company seeking a talented professional, we welcome the opportunity to work with you!
: Irvine, CA
- Provide support as needed for the Asset Management Department
- Review, organize and manage data from various reports using Excel
- Manage data tracking spreadsheets using Excel
- Update and distribute Property Master Spreadsheet on a monthly basis
- Create, maintain and upload property files
- Assist third party Property Managers, Brokers and Regional Teams with various issues as part of the “Help Desk” inquiries.
- Learn specific aspects of some of our technology platforms
- Communicate with our various technology platform vendors as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 4-6 years previous experience in Commercial Real Estate environment preferred
- STRONG EXCEL SKILLS
At LOGIC CONSULTING GROUP, we believe in investing in partnerships to build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with our clients and candidates. We strive to thoroughly understand each client’s specific requirements and corporate culture. Logic has been recognized as a strong business partner providing the highest level of professional service, respect and commitment to delivering results. If you are seeking an effective solution to a staffing challenge, or a knowledgeable professional to assist you in locating the right opportunity to advance your career, our team is here to help.