Unique Senior Technical Revenue Accountant position with Growing Mid-Sized Public Technology Company!
Excellent Benefits and Compensation Plan.
We are seeking a Senior level Technical Accountant with strong Inventory and Cost Accounting experience with strong Manufacturing experience. Our client is a growing technology company. In this role, you will be reporting to the Manager, Accounting with dotted line to North America Controller. The company has a small but "Mighty" Accounting team of 5 people, including AR staff.
In order to be successful, the successful employee will have 3+ years of experience US GAAP, Research and document technical accounting topics. Revenue recognition, capitalization of inventory costs, and new accounting pronouncements.
- CPA (active) required
- 4+ years of public accounting with MFG. experience
- Strong expertise in revenue recognition
- NetSuite, preferred
- Knowledgeable of internal controls
- Needs to work independently and cross functionally. Not a typical Senior Accountant role.
- Oversees Revenue, must have inventory cost background, reduce inventory, inventory cost cycles, cost structures, obsolescence…more than just running the reserves.
- Be involved working with production,
- This person is going to be overseeing revenue models.
- 606 background is helpful.
- A driver to fix challenged areas.