LOGIC CONSULTING GROUP is a full-service recruitment and executive search firm providing strategic, and flexible staffing solutions for employers and job seekers. At LOGIC, our focus is simple. To offer the best effective solutions, career guidance and additional insights to educate and empower those around us. We source and hire top talent on a direct hire, project & contingency basis within the disciplines Finance and Accounting, Human Resources, and Administration. Whether you are a talented professional or a company looking for a talented professional, we welcome the chance to work with you!
CLIENT PARTNER PROFILE:
Base salary + Excellent Benefits!
Well-established Global $200M Manufacturing Company
Financial Analyst & Senior Financial Analyst (2 positions)
Full Time / Direct Hire
: Mission Viejo, CA
- Lead the annual budget and quarterly forecast processes for various areas of the P&L.
- Assist in preparing the overall annual budget and quarterly forecasts.
- Support the month-end and year-end close process.
- Provide monthly variance analysis support for department operating expenses.
- Provide support to international locations during the budget, forecast and close processes as well as ad hoc reporting and financial systems support.
- Support various product development groups by providing financial guidance and analysis.
- Perform gross profit, contribution margin and cost savings analysis on existing products and to support new product development.
At LOGIC CONSULTING GROUP, we believe in investing in partnerships to build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with our clients and candidates. We strive to thoroughly understand each client’s specific requirements and corporate culture. Logic has been recognized as the staffing firm to trust for the highest level of respect, professional service and quality. If you are seeking an effective solution to a staffing challenge, or knowledgeable professionals to assist you in locating the right opportunity to advance your career.
To learn more about Logic Consulting Group or to speak with one of our recruitment partners, visit our website at www.LogicConsultingGroup.net.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or other quantitative field of study.
- 3-5 years of experience in a finance, accounting or quantitative role.
- Experience in a retail or manufacturing environment is a plus.
- MBA or CPA preferred.