LOGIC CONSULTING GROUP is a full-service recruitment and executive search firm providing strategic, and flexible staffing solutions for employers and job seekers. At LOGIC, our focus is simple. To offer the best effective solutions, career guidance and additional insights to educate and empower those around us. We source and hire top talent on a direct hire, project & contingency basis within the disciplines Finance and Accounting, Human Resources, and Administration. Whether you are a talented professional or a company looking for a talented professional, we welcome the chance to work with you!
CLIENT PARTNER PROFILE:
Growing Real Estate Investment Company seeking a strong Financial Reporting, Planning Analyst.
Financial Reporting /Financial, Planning & Analysis
Full Time / Direct Hire
: Newport Beach, CA
Provides financial and analytic support for operational projects/performance. This position works closely with the Chief Accounting Officer, Vice-President of Investment Management, and Vice-President of Property Management. Assists with understanding trends and identifying opportunities and risks associated with performance.
Budgeting and forecasting:
- Assist in the creation and development of the Annual Budget
- Conduct a monthly variance analysis of how budget and/or rolling forecast compares against actual performance
- Analyze and present the trends of Key Performance Indicators (KPI). Identify the cause of any unexpected variances
- Present the monthly and quarterly financial reports of various units and departments
- Develop financial models and analyze them to support strategic initiatives
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Continually look for process optimization
- Further develop business performance tools and dashboard reports
- Liaison for data collection, reconciliation, and consolidation
- Support management team with data-driven analysis
At LOGIC CONSULTING GROUP, we believe in investing in partnerships to build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with our clients and candidates. We strive to thoroughly understand each client’s specific requirements and corporate culture. Logic has been recognized as the staffing firm to trust for the highest level of respect, professional service and quality. If you are seeking an effective solution to a staffing challenge, or knowledgeable professionals to assist you in locating the right opportunity to advance your career.
- 3-5 years’ experience, either in accounting, finance, or corporate FP&A
- Very strong Excel experience (pivots, look-ups, logic functions, VBA Macro knowledge, etc.)
- Preferred experience in commercial real estate (retail would be a bonus)
- Demonstrated creative and critical thinking skills
- Medium to strong understanding of financial statements, ability to analyze financial statements
- Ability to question the output of a financial model and consider options for improvement
- Ability to develop and update complex financial models
- Strong relationship building and communication skills, experience and desire to work cross-functionally
- Strong business and analytical skills; ability to multi-task, stay organized and prioritize deadlines in a continually evolving environment