LOGIC CONSULTING GROUP is a full-service recruitment and executive search firm providing strategic, and flexible staffing solutions for employers and job seekers. At LOGIC, our focus and commitment are simple. To offer the best effective solutions, career guidance and insight to educate and empower those around us. We source and hire top talent on a direct hire, project & contingency basis within the disciplines of Finance and Accounting, Internal Audit, Technology, Human Resources, and Administration. Whether you are a talented professional or a company seeking a talented professional, we welcome the opportunity to work with you!
CLIENT PARTNER PROFILE:
LOGIC has partnered with a publicly traded company in Orange County.
Responsible for managing the company's worldwide Audit and SOX compliance program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Factors for Success:
- Identify risks and evaluate design of control activities
- Assist end users in in developing and documenting process narratives, risks and controls
- Align with the business units to understand new transactions, business process changes and organizational changes that have an internal controls impact
- Work closely with external and internal auditors
- Work with end users on remediation of control deficiencies
- Define scope for BP and IT testing
- Provide training on internal controls
- Assist with reporting and presentation to Audit Committee
- Monitor PCAOB updates and measure impact to the company
At LOGIC CONSULTING GROUP, we believe in investing in partnerships to build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with our clients and candidates. We strive to thoroughly understand each client’s specific requirements and corporate culture. Logic has been recognized as a strong business partner providing the highest level of professional service, respect and commitment to delivering results. If you are seeking an effective solution to a staffing challenge, or a knowledgeable professional to assist you in locating the right opportunity to advance your career, our team is here to help.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting with 10+ years of experience
- Public Accounting Experience Required (Senior Manager level)
- Manufacturing/Inventory experience
- 6+ years of management/supervisory experience.
- Public accounting experience or prior employment with public or medium to large audited companies
- CPA required
- 25% travel required with potential for more during peak times
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding communication skills