LOGIC CONSULTING GROUP is a full-service recruitment and executive search firm providing strategic, and flexible staffing solutions for employers and job seekers. At LOGIC, our focus is simple. To offer the best effective solutions, career guidance and additional insights to educate and empower those around us. We source and hire top talent on a direct hire, project & contingency basis within the disciplines Finance and Accounting, Human Resources, and Administration. Whether you are a talented professional or a company looking for a talented professional, we welcome the chance to work with you!
Our real estate investment client has a great opportunity within the financial operations accounting group. We are looking to hire a full-time direct hire staff for the Irvine office. If you are interested in working for a dynamic and fast paced company this is your chance!
Excellent base salary plus bonus.
Apply now!! The successful candidate will perform the following:
- Compile, reconcile and report the financials, including occupancy, revenue per occupied room and cash flow coverage
- Upload operator financial statements into ERP (MRI Software); review financial statements received from operators for format and consistency and reconcile data in ERP to operator financials.
- Track receipt of financials from operators and ensure timely upload and reconciliation to reporting system
- Prepare monthly and quarterly metrics for the Supplemental Report, 10Q/K disclosures, Board packages and monthly management reports.
- Perform flux analyses on operator financials and metrics
- Map operator level financial information to financials and record monthly journal entries
- Prepare monthly reporting package, including:
- Balance sheet and income statement variance reporting
- Cash flow/distribution analysis
- Capital expenditure reporting
- Analysis of key performance indicators (KPIs) such as occupancy, and margins.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, Accounting/Finance major preferred
- 3-5 years of experience with increasing responsibilities
- Expert knowledge using spreadsheet programs including Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)