LOGIC CONSULTING GROUP is a full-service recruitment and executive search firm providing strategic, and flexible staffing solutions for employers and job seekers. At LOGIC, our focus and commitment are simple. To offer the best effective solutions, career guidance and insight to educate and empower those around us. We source and hire top talent on a direct hire, project & contingency basis within the disciplines of Finance and Accounting, Internal Audit, Technology, Human Resources, and Administration. Whether you are a talented professional or a company seeking a talented professional, we welcome the opportunity to work with you!
CLIENT PARTNER PROFILE:
LOGIC has partnered with one of the leading health care services providers with corporate office located in Orange County.
POSITION TITLE: Senior Accounting Manager
Seeking a financial leader for a progressive and rapidly-expanding health care services company who has initiative and commitment in having responsibility over the day-to-day accounting activities, assisting with financial reporting, being actively involved in monthly close, coordinating year-end audit preparation, ad-hoc reporting, assisting SOX compliance, and various special projects.
Qualified candidates must have:
- Generate and review operating statements, compare actual results to historical trends and investigate and explain variances;
- Follow-up on operating statements, assisting operational leaders with strategy formulation and development;
- Provide a high level of customer service to the Company’s operational teams;
- Prepare general ledger entries as needed to ensure completeness and accuracy of the financial results for month-end close;
- Review monthly reconciliation, for accuracy and existence, on selected balance sheets accounts;
- Proactively develop financial analysis for operational initiatives, leadership requests, and other initiatives
- Support accounting team in reviewing vendor invoices for accuracy, appropriate coding and accrue when necessary;
- Manage a variety of General Ledger functions including cash, sales and use tax, property taxes;
- Ensure deadlines for month-end close and financial reporting requirements are met and all accounting and reporting activities are performed in accordance with GAAP;
- Identify areas for improvement in the monthly close process and implement process efficiencies while maintaining high level of customer service to the field;
- Interpret the specifications and information people want into deliverable projects they can easily use and understand;
- Maintain and monitor applicable SOX controls including contact with operations to ensure completeness;
- Provide support to internal and external auditors as required;
- Provide US GAAP interpretation and prepare technical memorandums that document issues in a clear, logical and comprehensive manner;
- Lead a team of four to five General Ledger Accountants.
- Degree in Accounting
- 3-5 years Big 4 Accounting firm experience
- 5 to 8+ years of accounting experience
- Experience in a management role leading a team
- Must have strong computer skills and extended experience with Microsoft Excel such as ability to create and manipulate Pivot Tables, P&L Variance Bridges, etc.
- Customer Service oriented with excellent communication skills
At LOGIC CONSULTING GROUP, we believe in investing in partnerships to build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with our clients and candidates. We strive to thoroughly understand each client’s specific requirements and corporate culture. Logic has been recognized as a strong business partner providing the highest level of professional service, respect and commitment to delivering results. If you are seeking an effective solution to a staffing challenge, or a knowledgeable professional to assist you in locating the right opportunity to advance your career, our team is here to help.