Senior Fund Accountant - Irvine, CA
A rapidly growing real estate investment and management firm is seeking for a Senior Fund Accountant to join their team. Our client specializes in investments, core-plus, and value-added office and industrial properties. They target investments between $8M and $100M in vacant or under-leased properties. Additionally, the client manages large, mixed-use properties; single and multi-tenant office buildings; and industrial properties.
- Prepare supporting schedules for consolidated investor quarterly reports and annual financial statements.
- Assist with the annual audit and respond to audit inquiries.
- Assist with preparation of annual investor conference materials.
- Assist with preparation of quarterly and annual tax projection calculations.
- Respond to investor requests for information and inquiries, including preparation of account statements, debt and asset information, and audit confirmations.
- Complete debt compliance calculations and manage all necessary loan reporting requirements to lenders.
- Straight public preferred (2+ yrs). Real estate clients a plus.
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills with excellent communication and technical skills
- Must work well under pressure and balance multiple priorities and assignments to meet deadlines
- Adapt to working in a fast paced environment where continuous improvement is expected
This is an excellent role for an individual who is looking to develop their career with a dynamic company. Excellent compensation structure, Tier-1 benefit package and plenty of opportunity for career growth and development.