Tax Manager/Senior Tax Manager - Irvine, CA
A dynamic West Coast regional accounting firm is looking for a Tax Manager or Senior Tax Manager to join their team! Our client is 100% focused on income tax accounting assistance, tax compliance and tax consulting for their high profile corporate clients. Recognized as a leader in this space, the group's collaborative, fast-paced, and energetic environment offers employees the opportunity to work with both high caliber team members and top-tier clients while maintaining a small firm atmosphere.
- Manage projects to ensure technically-accurate products and high-quality deliverables are presented to clients.
- Manage projects within budgetary and time constraints while providing a high-level of client satisfaction.
- Work towards becoming the primary client service contact.
- Ensure complete communication with client and firm personnel.
- Build client relationships and demonstrate knowledge of client business.
- Required to have an active CPA license and hold a Bachelor of accountancy or equivalent degree
- Master’s of Accountancy or Master’s of Tax is preferred
- Minimum of 3-years of experience as a senior (in-charge) accountant
- Minimum of 5-years in federal and state corporate income tax preparation
- Significant experience in the preparation and review of income tax provisions (ASC 740)
Excellent compensation structure, Tier-1 benefit package and plenty of opportunity for career growth and development.